- 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier (Group E)
- Congo Brazzaville Vs Uganda Cranes – Unite de Kintele Stadium, 5:30pm (EAT)
Three of the six match officials who will handle Congo Brazzaville against Uganda Cranes originate from South Sudan.
Mohammed Hussein El Fadhil is the confirmed center referee. He was in charge of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier between the Ghana and Uganda at Namboole stadium – a match the hosts won 1-0.
He will be assisted by compatriot Ibrahim Mohammed Abdallah as the first assistant referee.
Djibouti’s Hassan Egueh Yacin is the second assistant referee. Another Sudanese, Ismail Mahmood Ali Mahmood is the fourth official.
The match will kick off at 5:30 p.m (East African time) at the Unite De Kintele Stadium in Brazzaville.
- Center Referee: Mohammed Hussein El Fadhil (Sudan)
- Assistant Referee 1: Ibrahim Mohammed Abdallah (Sudan)
- Assistant Referee 2: Hassan Egueh Yacin (Djibouti)
- 4th Official: Ismail Mahmood Ali Mahmood (Sudan)
- Referee Assessor: Bernard Mfubusa (Burundi)
- Commissioner: Ndoumbou Likouni Dieudonne (Gabon)