Kampala Central legislator Muhammad Nsereko has taken over management of Uganda Premier League side SC Victoria University after reaching an agreement with club boss Simo Dubajic.

Airtel football understands that Nsereko now owns 70% of the club shares with Simo remaining in control of only 30% as a dormant partner. The precise financial details of the deal have yet to be disclosed. However, they are scheduled be made public in a press briefing to be held on Friday at Mandela National stadium, Namboole; the home to the club.

“Everything is now complete as per acquisition of the club but details will be availed to you in a press briefing on Friday morning at Namboole,” Nsereko told Airtel football Uganda.

SC Victoria University sits 13th on the 16 UPL team log with just 15 points after winning just three fixtures in the UPL first round.