BUL Football Club head coach Kefa Kisala has revealed he is proud of his team after the side exuded a fighting spirit like no another.
The former Uganda Cranes stylish winger is now, at least assured of survival following three points earned in the 2-0 home win against Maroons and another three boardroom points from the petition won against Uganda Peoples Defence Forces (UPDF).
I am happy that the players understood the recent talk session we held with them. We sat with them (the players) and told them the significance of the match against Maroons. Their body language and fighting class was top class. This is the spirit we have always demanded.
Kisala’s troubled days are now behind him having recovered from a week long suspension.
He also praised the technical bench of Peter Onen (assistant coach), David Kiwanuka (coach), Bright Dhaira (the goalkeeping coach), players, fans and the team administrative wing.
Football is a collective duty. You can work in isolation. From the assistants to players, fans and managers, we are one unit and would love to finish the season on a strong footing.
BUL is now 6th on the 16 team log with 36 points earned from 27 matches played.
They host Bright Stars on the 11th May 2018 at their Kakindu fortress in Jinja town.
On 22nd May, they will take on the reigning champions, KCCA away to Lugogo and wind up the season with a duel away to Sports Club Villa Jogoo at Masaka Recreational stadium.
Friday, 4th May 2018
- Vipers Vs Police – St Mary’s Stadium, Kitende
- Maroons Vs Bright Stars – Luzira Prisons Ground
Saturday, 5th May 2018:
- Mbarara City Vs Proline – Kakyeeka Stadium, Mbarara
- Kirinya-Jinja S.S Vs Masavu – Bugembe Stadium, Jinja
- Soana Vs Onduparaka – Kavumba Recreational Stadium, Wakiso
- URA Vs Express – Mandela National Stadium, Namboole
- UPDF Vs SC Villa Jogoo – Bombo Barracks Ground
- Nelson Senkatuka – 13 Goals (Bright Stars)
- Muhammed Shaban – 12 Goals (KCCA)
- Dan Muzeyi Sserunkuma – 12 Goals (Vipers)
- Milton Karisa – 11 Goals (Vipers)
- Martin Kizza – 10 Goals (SC Villa Jogoo)
- Musa Esenu – 8 Goals (Kirinya-Jinja S.S)
- Fred Amaku – 8 Goals (Kirinya-Jinja S.S)
- Daniel Opolot Isiagi – 8 Goals (Kirinya-Jinja S.S)
- Viane Ssekajugo – 8 Goals (Onduparaka)